Professional steam cleaning is one of the best ways to rid a building, path, memorial or monument of oil, grease, effects of pollution, algae, chewing gum or graffiti.
Our team are trained and certified in the industry recognised cleaning methods including TORC and DOFF. These methods are environmentally friendly and do not use any chemicals.
We are also experienced in working on sensitive conservation and restorations projects including listed buildings.
HOW IT WORKS
We use a ‘Superheated Water System’ that can achieve temperatures up to XXX˚C. Our trained operator adjusts the temperature and pressure depending on the substrate being cleaned. For example: the temperature used on stone is high, the pressure on the surface being cleaned is very gentle and the volume of water is low. The surface is therefore not saturated and will dry within minutes.
We remove man made stains as well as organic materials. We offer the following services:
- Paint and Graffiti
- Bird & Vermin Fouling
- Mould, Algae, Moss & Fungi
- Wax Coatings
- Chewing Gum
- Bitumen, Oil, Grease
- . . . and many other kinds of dirt without causing damage.
STEAM CLEANING CAN BE USED ON
- Brick, Stone, Concrete, Tiles, Terracotta, Wood & Metal
- Sterilisation of Kitchens, Toilets, Swimming Pools, Hospitals, Schools, Offices and Industrial Factories
- Building Conservation, Restoration & Listed Buildings
- Hard to Reach and High areas by using our specialist equipment
- . . . and many other areas.
For a free test sample of our Steam Cleaning Services please Contact Us on 01525 500100.